HOME?
Today I watched a man beg for food and I turned the other way. I was glued to the bag-lady as she ruffled through the trash can. The same trash can of which I just deposited what I paid for and could not consume. The little boy and girl in front of me have the signs of abuse emanating from their eyes and yet I do nothing. Church folk are talking about Jesus as if they know Him but it is painfully obvious that they don’t. Those who follow other gods are willing to exterminate others who don’t agree with them. Is there no one to stand up and be counted? Is there a man who will stand in the gap or a woman willing to repair the bridge that leads to the other side? Militants are everywhere except for where they are supposed to be. To fight for a cause worth killing the people you claim to be liberating is foolishness. Because we refuse to live in unity, we will die as individuals and wonder if we will be missed. I want to have my way, you want to be heard but instead of coming to terms with our differences, we are prepared to wage war until the death and are naïve enough to believe that it will further support our claim. Stupidity is not color blind. I know many dumb Whites, ignorant Asians, stubborn Hispanics and even Blacks that feel the world owes them something. One thing is for certain, the world has never been filled with so much hatred for people we don’t even know. Everybody is trying to make a quick buck because a dime is no longer worth anything. Why? Because some idiot decided a dime was no longer worth anything! The more we get the more we want. Wisdom would suggests that the more you have, the more you stand to loose. Learn to be content and be grateful for how far you have come. Don’t be so bitter that you hinder the destiny that dictates where you should be going. You are where you are because you made the choices that YOU felt were proper concerning your life. But don’t think for one moment that God has forgotten about the USA! We are a rotten nation and deserve to be punished; however, our punishment will come from Him alone and not some radical Babylonian that thinks he has lived a life worth condemning another. Although we are evil as a nation, we are still covered by the grace of God and our connection to Israel. Take it or leave it, Jesus will be here at any time now. Every prophecy has been fulfilled to usher in the Savior to take away those who follow Him. For those who choose to stay behind by denying Him, I urge you to think again, for soon it will be too late. He is a God of Grace, Mercy and Love, but I submit to you today He is also a God of Judgment. Are you so blind you can’t see truth? So planted in your own desires that you can’t see His? Please! I beg of you! Choose this day whom you will serve. Will it be God, or a counterfeit? I am so ashamed of myself for seeing what is going on and doing nothing about it. I am not a victim but sadly a contributor to a decaying world. Lord help me to be a better man. Help me to love even those who hate. Give me the strength to live a life that would literally change this nation. So the next time I see that hungry man, I will feed him. I will offer to take the bag-lady out to dinner, and those poor children will have a friend in me that will see them through until God Himself snatches us out of the place called……….Home!

1 comment:
Harry! Again...your words took my breath away! Please keep writing and I will keep reading. I love the new pix too!!Good job!
Post a Comment